Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dark Brown Hair with Red Undertones aka the Color

I have a new hair color and I LOVE it. The color is dark brown hair with red undertones hence forth know as 'the Color.' Who knows how long the Color will be around to stay, but isn't that always how the things we love in life go. They come they go. So we appreciate them while we can. Today I'm greatful for this demi permanent color and a patient and talented hair stylist.

My hair was a medium blonde yesterday. The product of years of skilled highlighting. I still liked the blonde, but it was time for a change. Shania, my wonderful stylist filled the blonde. This left me with orange highlights. She then colored it with an auburn. After washing the auburn out we  colored it again with a natural dark brown. The final product was:


No comments:

Post a Comment